“Kurt decides to spend christmas by himself in a cosy cottage in England. The last thing he expects is to meet single father Blaine.”
klaine + relationship status
movie theaters are actually really cute like a bunch of strangers come together to watch a movie together with snacks and candy and laughing and crying aw good job movie theaters i see what you did there
The oldest person alive was born on April 19, 1897, meaning that April 18th, 1897 was approximately the last time the Earth was inhabited by an entirely different set of people and if you don’t think that’s the realist shit ever then you can get right on outta town.
things to do when you are sad or feeling a bit wobbly about your present, past, or future
- bake something from scratch with love and attention, be proud of what you have created, and then eat it all (or share it with your fave babes).
- read your old diaries/journals and make notes to your younger and future self in the margins, see how far you have come and how much stronger you have grown since. Recognise how the greatest dramas of your younger years would just wash over you today. Laugh at the terrible lyrics written in gel pen and at the tears shed over the most trivial high school dramas which you are 9000% over today.
- listen to your favourite songs from your younger years and remember throwing yourself dramatically onto beanbags and getting angsty and misunderstood to avril lavigne or get into your jammies and dance dramatically to beyonce, britney, whatever you want (music has such a mysterious impact on mood and behaviour - sometimes it’s best to put down Mumford & Sons and Daughter for a while and just download the entire Outkast discography).
- DoooOoooOOoo whatever you want to do and look after yourself before considering any responsibilities or deadlines. You will not perform better at something if you push yourself beyond your limits. Be gentle and work at your own pace, and be proud of what you have done.
- smell some nice things - perfumes, fabric conditioners, books, blankets, flowers, fresh air, candles, food!!!
- close your eyes and breathe deeply for a while, take some time out and rest your eyes, chill out for just a few minutes and get in touch with your presence as an actual human being on earth before becoming a ruthless war machine/part-time supermarket cashier for the day.
- Have a nap when you feel sleepy.
- Wear your favourite outfit and take time for yourself to get ready for the day, whether you are going out or not. Wear lipstick or fancy aftershave to play wii, put on your fave undies to read in bed, wear veronica lake’s curls or david beckham’s quiff for lunch in the kitchen. If you know you look swanky as heckie, you will feel swanky as heckie.
- LOOK AT YOU, YOU BIG SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT OF EVOLUTION, YOU!! you did not even get eaten by a velociraptor today, because humans are clever and resourceful and have opposable thumbs and created the wheel and harvested solar power and discovered the existence of bacteria and gravity and water on mars and thusly they have gotten this far without failing themselves as a species just yet, and so too shall you finish the day and the month and the year and possibly even the next 60-70 years without failing yourself or your humanity. You are a total babe and a true jackpot in this whole genetics lottery because you are here today and have so much potential and so many more things to conquer and create and you are just the absolute cutest patootie and you must be kind and gentle to yourself because you deserve it.